somebloglogo

Mother's Day #2!




Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there! I hope your day was filled with sweet kisses and hugs and alleviated diaper duty. We had another wonderful Mother's day, here at the hizouse.

J and S let me sleep in this morning until 9 a.m....which might have been the best treat of all. Then, I awoke to Einstein bagels and coffee and mother's day presents and cards. I am blessed to have such a thoughtful and sweet little girl!

We then prepared ourselves for a day of biking and outdoor activities. J outfitted my bike with my new distance/calorie counter and we loaded up the bikes, trailer and baby and headed south the the Veloway. It was such a nice afternoon for riding! We observed the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower center and trucked through the Veloway trail. I'm rather proud of myself for pulling the baby and making it out alive! I didn't make it all the way up the big hill, but I'm hoping to be better prepared next time!

Then, we went to the SoCo Food trailers and enjoyed some Hudson On The Bend Mighty Cones and Hey Cupcake! cupakes. :D After a short nap, we aired-up Scout's swimming pool and she donned her new polka-dotted bikini and we spent some time in the backyard and splashed in the pool!

I'll post some pics and video this afternoon...must go change out the laundry and a dirty diaper! Back to real life!

0 comments: