somebloglogo

On the Eve of Change....

Growing up a young WASP in Texas, I always had desires and dreams to live in a different time, in a different place. I wanted to live in Elizabethan days, to experience the dress, the traditions and the lifestyle. I wanted to live in the 1920s to drive one of the first cars. I wanted to live in the 1960s to experience having a television for the first time. I wanted to live in the 1970s to see what life was like during the "flower power" movement.

For one of the first times, I'm excited to live in the day that I do. What a world to live in and what a time to live in it. Great change is on the horizon...not only for tomorrow, but for the 4 years to come.

I am hopeful for our economy. I am hopeful for our troops. I am hopeful for our country. I am hopeful for the rights of my neighbors and friends. I am hopeful for my daughter's future.

0 comments: