somebloglogo

Point of order

To clarify.... My last post was my 300th written, but (as Jay brought to my attention) only the 289th to be posted. SO, in a week (roughly) I'll have that 300th post. I've been nagging Jay to help me with a new format. Something that looks better and is a little more minimal but with style. Tadah! Isn't it pretty? We still have a few things to do, but I wanted to welcome you (all you readers out there) and say "YES, it is still the same blog. Just classier." Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jacklyn said...

Love the new format, but was that tagline at the top intentional?

A said...

Ha, no Jacklyn....the tagline, the photos that are at the top and a few other things aren't quite set up yet. They are part of the "under construction" elements of the site. thanks, though! :D