somebloglogo

HI.

Welcome to my 2017.

If you're not with me, you're against me.

If you're not walking beside me, you're walking against me.

If you're not lifting me up, you're holding me down.

If you're not pushing me forward, you're pushing me back.

If you're not supporting me, you're smothering me.

If you're not holding me, you're hurting me.

Do we have to agree? No. But now is not the time to fight with me.

Now is not the time to diminish my efforts.

Now is not the time to belittle me.

Now is not the time to call me stupid.

Now is not the time to try to rationalize your feelings about my movement.

Now is not the time to stand by and criticize the power of my voice.

Now is the time to keep swimming.

Just keep swimming.

Just keep swimming, because if I stop, I'll drown.

0 comments: