somebloglogo

Sick Dancing Orange Juice



Oh my goodness. SO, my life lately can be described by one word: snotty. Allergies have led to one heck of a sinus infection, complete with chest cough. SO, yeah. Baby S has not been affected, which is nice.
J has been busy busy busy busy busy busy busy with work and had to work straight through Easter weekend, so he didn't really get to enjoy my parents being in town, which is sad. But, I did get to spend lots of quality time with mom, which always feels a little bit nicer when I am sick (no matter how old I get).
Something that has been especially annoying lately is that stupid Tropicana commercial with the actress (what's her name?) who is dancing around in the kitchen to "She's a Lady." Oh my goodness, no one feels that good in the morning. AND no one, I mean NO ONE, feels that good about their orange juice. But, it does have one redeeming quality....it makes Scooter squeal with delight and shout "Dance Dance!" That is quickly followed up by a spastic clap dance that I really should catch on video...if J will ever bring back our camera to the house.

0 comments: