somebloglogo

random stuff i love about austin, (part three?)



19 Sep 05 Monday
Current mood: giggly
I was at an Idlewild concert with my sweety this weekend. It was awesome, but that's not the point. Or maybe it's part of the point, i dunno yet. So I love the random concert crowds in Austin. There's the young-obviously-a-freshman-because-of-the-"x"-marks-on-my-hands group. There's the creepy-guy-all-by-himself-in-the-corner-tryin-to-figure-out-how-to-set-up-his-digital-camera-timer-so-he-doesn't-look-like-he's-there-alone types. There's the I'm-55-and-not-sure-why-my-kid-got-me-to-come-to-this-crazy-concert-on-6th-street type usually sitting in the corner next to the afore mentioned creepy guy. There is the so-emo-it-kills type of kids. There are the (my personal favorite) super-rock-fashion-spikey-haired-we-thought-out-our-corresponding-high-fashion-outfits-days-in-advance-so-we-could-look-intimidatingly-awesome-for-this-show couple. BUT, I witnessed the most amazing couple this weekend. I will be posting a pic soon with this blog...it is a shitty pic because i took it with my phone. BUT, none-the-less, it will be a pic to illustrate my fascination with this couple. They were standing in front of j. and me. First off, I couldn't tell if it was two boys or two girls. BUT, as it turns out, it was a boy AND a girl. The girl was a slim, tall emo-type. maybe 5'9" and about 110 pounds. BUT the best part was that the guy was all of 82 pounds and 5'2". HAHAHAHAHA....it was so funny. Most of the time, she had her arm around him... I'm not laughing because i think it's funny...but they were so cute! hahaha...okay, and it's a little bit funny. ;) I LOVE IT.

0 comments: